We tend to specialize in high-quality training, and as a result, we have a strong placement record, having placed hundreds of students since our inception. For college kids who have an interest in coaching KASYFY Noida is the Best place.
We prepare students for the workplace by bridging the gap between academics and industry demands. We are the best Flutter Training Institute in Noida.
Flutter is a mobile app SDK from Google that allows you to create apps for iOS and Android. With Flutter, you can write your code once and have it run on both iOS and Android. Flutter Training allows you to quickly create an app with a great user interface (UI) and good native performance.
You can also use Flutter to create apps and share them with real-time users by publishing them on the Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS) (iOS). Dart is the programming language that Flutter uses to create apps. Dart is a very simple programming language to learn, and it comes with everything you need to create mobile applications.
Flutter comes with an SDK that can be used with a variety of IDEs. The training at KASYFY Noida will start with the fundamentals of the Dart language, and then progress to more advanced topics and application development. Students can create applications and publish them on the Play Store or App Store during the coaching.
The majority of the focus will be on sensitive data, with the remainder focused on Theory. You only need to build your app once with Flutter and then deploy it to both iOS and Android.
We at KASYFY believe that you are the IT industry’s future, and we prepare you for a career with top multinational corporations. KASYFY is a well-known institute that offers the Best Flutter Course in Noida. If you’re looking for the best Flutter Training Institute in Noida, you’ve come to the right place. Pay us a visit at KASYFY Noida. We are certified partners with several multinational corporations, and we provide professional certification to our students.
- What is Dart..?
- Dart Introduction
- Basic Language requirement for Dart
- Setting Up the Local Environment
- Using the Text Editor
- Installing the Dart SDK
- IDE Support
- Your First Dart Code
- Execute a Dart Program
- Dart Command-Line Options
- Keywords in Dart
- Comments in Dart
- Data Types
- Decision Making
- Libraries & Packages
- Learn to set up a new Flutter project using Android Studio.
- Understand the Widget tree and learn to use pre-made Flutter Widgets for user interface design.
- Learn to incorporate Image and Text Widgets to create simple user interfaces.
- Learn to incorporate App Icons for iOS and Android.
- Learn how to add and load image assets to Flutter projects.
- Run Flutter apps on iOS Simulator, Android Emulator and physical devices
- Use Hot Reload and Hot Restart to quickly refresh the app UI and understand when to use each.
- Dependencies, custom assets and fonts.
- An introduction to the Widget build() method.
- Learning to use layout widgets such as Columns, Rows, Containers and Cards.
- Incorporating Material icons using the Icons class.
- Customise apps with Theme widgets.
- Refactoring widgets by extracting them as separate Widget classes.
- Create custom Flutter Widgets by combining smaller widgets.
- Learn to build multi-screen Flutter apps by learning about routes and the Navigator widget.
- Understand why flutter favours composition vs. inheritance when customising widgets.
- Understand the difference between Stateful and Stateless
- Widgets and when they should each be used.
- Understand how callbacks can be used detect user interaction in button widgets.
- Understand the declarative style of UI programming and how Flutter widgets react to state changes.
- Learn to import dart libraries to incorporate additional functionality.
- Build flexible layouts using the Flutter Expanded widget.
- Understand the relationship between setState(), State objects and Stateful Widgets.
- Learn to use the Dart package manager to incorporate Flutter compatible packages into your projects
- Incorporate the audioplayers package to play sound.
- Learn more about functions in Dart and the arrow syntax.
- Learn to refactor widgets and understand Flutter’s philosophy of UI as code.
- Learn about how lists and conditionals work in Dart.
- Learn about classes and objects in Dart and how it apply to Flutter widgets.
- Understand Object Oriented Dart and how to apply the fundamentals of OOP to restructuring a Flutter app.
- Learn to use Dart Constructors to create customisable Flutter widgets.
- Apply common mobile design patterns to structure Flutter apps.
- Learn about structuring and organising Flutter apps
- Getting location data from both iOS and Android.
- Using the http package to perform networking and get live data from open APIs.
- Flutter Database using SQLite
- Understanding how to parse JSON data using the dart:convert library.
- Understand how to pass data to State objects via the Stateful Widget.
- Use the TextField Widget to take user input.
- Understand how to pass data backwards using the Navigator widget.
- Flutter with firebase Database
- Flutter with firebase Authentication
- Flutter with cloud Storage
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into Mean.
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, Kasyfy, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.