Oracle App’s r12 Technical
The world of techies is the most unsettled. Updates are being released at a rapid pace to keep up with the market’s high demands. The Oracle app is no exception. The ORACLE APPS XG version has been upgraded to ORACLE XII. We, at KASYFY, offer up-to-date Oracle App’s R12 Technical training.
Oracle is an Object-Relational Database Management System that provides database back-end design solutions. Because of its simplicity, it is currently the most reliable system on the market.
Many institutes still use Oracle Apps R12 Technical, and KASYFY provides an excellent application-oriented program on Oracle Apps R12 Technical. Our highly qualified instructors demonstrate flawless techniques for challenging concepts.
To meet market demand, KASYFY plans perfectly balanced theory and practical sessions, unlike many training centers built recently. We provide sufficient knowledge of prerequisite languages such as SQL and PLSQL to make your life easier, as developing strong fundamentals is our main goal.
The most demanding engineers in the market, KASYFY trainers have extensive industrial experience and are known for their hands-on sessions followed by witty lectures. Without hesitation, visit KASYFY today to gain valuable professional experience, gain genuine knowledge, and improve your technical skills.
- Know How Of ERP
- Version Of Oracle Apps 11i
- Comparison of 11i and R 12
- Module Of Oracle Application
- Profile Of ERP Consultant
- Frond end And Back end Of Apps
- Introduction to Tnsnames.ora and Host Files
- Oracle Application Architecture
- Oracle Application File System
- Navigation Path
- How to Create User In ERP
- How To Assign Responsibility To the User
- How to attached buyer to user
- How to disable user
- How to add an remove responsibility assign to user
- Name of table in which user stored
- Navigation Path
- What is responsibility
- What are the three main components of responsibility
- How to exclude menu and function from responsibility
- How to disable responsibility
- Name of the table in which responsibility stored
- Difference between FND_RESPONSIBILITY and FND_RESPONSIBILITY_TL
- How to Register custom table & Column
- How to check to register table in front end
- Importance of WHO column
- Overview Template
- Overview Appstand
- Implementing LOV
- Implementing ROW LOV
- Implementing Master Details
- Implementing Query Find
- Create Menu
- Create Function
- How to attached a form in menu
- Form Registration
- Define request Group
- Value Set
- Difference between D2k Reports and apps reports
- Register the PL/SQL Procedure in apps
- Define Request Sets
- Developed DFF form
- Enable DFF in the form
- Chart of account
- Currency Define Conversion Rates
- Set Of Books
- Journals, advance journal entries & posting
- Inbound Interface
- Outbound Interface
- Prepared MD200 Docments
- Profile Options
- Oracle alerts
- multi org setup
- Concept FTP
- Unix Commands
- Forms Personalization
- XML/BL Publisher Overview
- Workflow Builder Overview
- Discoverer Tool Overview
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into this course.
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, Kasyfy, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.