Do you want to learn REVIT Architecture Programming in Noida from the best institute? KASYFY is the best REVIT Architecture Programming training institute in Noida, with REVIT Architecture programming course content for both introductory and advanced REVIT Architecture Programming courses.
KASYFY is a fantastic REVIT architecture training institute in Noida, with a well-integrated infrastructure and well-designed labs for candidates to practice and learn for a variety of courses.
Thousands of candidates are trained every year at the KASYFY institute in Noida for REVIT architecture training at an affordable cost that is customized to each candidate’s module and content requirements.
The REVIT architecture training course includes “hands-on experience,” and we believe in putting what you preach into practice. As a result, each candidate is encouraged to organize each topic discussed practically to gain a better understanding of REVIT architecture in a real-world setting. This method of comprehensive training allows students to effectively learn all concepts and skills and later apply them to their field of work.
KASYFY is one of the best REVIT architecture training institutes in Noida, offering 100% placement support. Both students and working professionals can benefit from KASYFY’s well-structured modules and training programs. All weekdays and special weekend classes are held at KASYFY for REVIT architecture training.
What is Revit?
Autodesk Revit is a Microsoft Windows-based Building Information Modeling (BIM) application that allows users to design with parametric modeling and drafting components.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a new Computer-Aided Design (CAD) example that enables intelligent, 3D, and parametric object-based design. In this term, Revit supports full bi-directional associativity. With no client interaction to manually update any view, a change anywhere is a change everywhere, instantly.
A BIM model encompasses the entire life cycle of a building, from conception to completion to decommissioning. Revit’s basic relational database structure, dubbed the parametric change engine by its creators, makes this possible.
Revit is a database of individual files that can be shared among multiple users. Plans, areas, elevations, legends, and designs are all linked, and if a client makes a change in one view, the other views are updated as well. Therefore, Revit drawings and schedules are continually completely coordinated in the method of the building items display in drawings.
The base building is drawn utilizing 3D objects to generate walls, floors, roofs, structures, windows, doors, and other objects as required. In general, if a design element will be seen from multiple perspectives, it will be created as a 3D object. Customers can generate their 3D and 2D objects for modeling and drafting objectives.
KASYFY For Revit Architecture
Training in Noida?
How does KASYFY Provides Placement Assistance?
Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
- Importing CAD Data
- Fundamental of Massing Studies
- Creating / Modifying Topographic surface
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
- Adding Columns
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Creating Openings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating / Editing Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs, Railings and Ramps
- Understanding Family Editor
- Creating / Editing Family Component
- Working with Component Families
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms / Area Tags and Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Title blocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Creating DWF files
- Importing and Using External Files
- Exporting to External Files
- Working with Revit Architecture Linked Files
- Monitor and Coordinate Linked Projects
- Working with Mass Shapes Converting Mass
- Shapes to Building Components
- Creating and Using In-Place Families
- Creating and Modifying Parametric Families
- Creating Nested Families
- Working with Component Groups
- Designing in Phases
- Using Design Options
- Checking and Fixing Interference Conditions
- Managing Project Sharing with Work sets
- Managing Work sets and Multiple Users
- Creating Realistic Presentations
- Creating Rendered Interior Scenes
Project of Residential & Commercial Building with Interior & Exterior Views, Render Images & Walkthrough.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into this course.
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, Kasyfy, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.