Fiori ERP’s Evolution
- ERP Fiori (2013)
- ERP Fiori 2.0 (2016)
- ERP Fiori 3 (2019)
ERP FIORI is an open user and an ERP component. FIORI is a collection of apps and a new software user experience. It uses modern design principles to create a fully imagined user experience. FIORI is a user experience that can be customized, responsive, and very simple across a variety of devices and deployment options. On the market, there are over 360 role-based apps.
Fiori is an ERP software’s new user experience (UX). It completely reinvents the user experience by employing modern principles. When combined with the ERP HANA’s power, the ERP Fiori platform UX provides unrivaled responsiveness. The new user experience in this software is customized and role-based, allowing for enterprise-wide engagement across lines of business. It offers optimal usability across a variety of devices for improved business interactions and ease of use.
The following are the course requirements:
- Working knowledge of business processes such as ERP, CRM, and ERP SCM.
Application developers, mobile application developers, Solution consultants, Presales consultants, Technical consultants, System administrators, and anyone interested in the ERP Fiori UX can benefit from ERP FIORI TRAINING.
Designing with FIORI ERP
FIORI ERP for Android
The ERP Fiori for Android design language combines the strengths of the Fiori user interface and the Android operating system to create enterprise applications with modern and sleek designs that meet the needs of users and businesses. Fiori for Android, with its use of Fiori and Material Design, is ready to handle a wide range of users. By following our design guidelines, users can start creating an insightful and powerful application.
FIORI ERP IOS
ERP Foundation has developed a design language that combines our in-depth knowledge of business user needs and the stringent requirements of the modern enterprise with the principles of good iOS design. ERP Fiori for iOS is the name of the app. ERP FIORI Training Institute in Noida is empowering its partners and customers to create beautiful and native mobile apps with the new design language.
Conversational User Experience with ERP (UX)
ERP Conversational UX (also known as ERP CUX or ERP UX) is a design language for conversational products. It provides general guidelines and tools for creating conversational products that work across multiple business applications.
What is the significance of the KASYFY?
KASYFY has a dedicated team of highly experienced trainers who identify, evaluate, implement, and provide our students with the Best ERP FIORI Training Institute in Noida. Our trainers use a well-defined methodology to help identify a CCNP opportunity, develop the best solution, and execute the solution maturely.
To provide the Best ERP FIORI Training in Noida, we have the best trainers from all over the world who are highly qualified and the best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is dedicated to assisting students in their efforts to find employment and internships in a variety of fields.
The placement department collaborates with other departments to mould students to meet the needs of various industries. We have proactive and business-savvy Placement Cells that take pride in having a strong skilled network across a wide range of industries.
It works closely with each student to ensure that they are placed with reputed MNCs within six months of finishing their course in Noida.
- ODATA Services
- CRUD Operations
- Service Methods and Maintenance
- Service Testing and Debugging.
- Introduction to HANA cloud connector, its usage, connection building with backend ERP system and Cloud Platform using P user ID.
- Introduction to WEBIDE, its parts and usage.
- Introduction to various types of Fiori Applications.
- Creation of ERPUI5 Application (using XML Views) in WEBIDE consuming our OATA Service (which we created in Week 1), Annotation Modeller
- Exporting of application back to repository as a BSP application Deployment of application on ERP Cloud Platform (Trial Version)
- Introduction to Fiori Launchpad and its configuration.
- Theme Designing.
- Creation of tiles, catalogues, groups, PFCG and LPDCUST roles.
- Making that BSP application (of Week 3) available on the Launchpad as a full-fledged FIORI application.
- Study of Standard Fiori Applications, their locations in SICF and OData Services.
- Case Study of few Standard Fiori Application and their extension strategies:
- Display G/L Account Line Items – from ERP FICO
- Manage Supplier Line Items – from ERP MM
- Test of 30 Min
- Interview Questions
- What next after Fiori?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into this course.
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, Kasyfy, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.