Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) serves as the backbone of your business, integrating all functions and departments in a systematic manner. The application’s value to businesses stems from its ability to provide accurate and up-to-date information in a variety of situations.
Employees had to enter and re-enter information into the process before the ERP application arrived. These manual tasks were prone to errors and, on occasion, caused delays. When compared to this, the ERP method works faster by automatically entering orders and inspecting goods in a warehouse.
The most important feature of ERP is that it allows business managers to see where money is being spent and what the results of those expenditures are. For someone running a business, such data and information could be extremely valuable. ERP not only addresses current requirements but also offers opportunities for improvement and development.
It functions as a patented communication channel that connects business departments with suppliers and customers. Modern ERP software is custom-made to cover all aspects of running a business, whether it is small, medium-sized, or large.
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, and it is a computer software system that is used to manage and synchronize all of an organization’s resources, information, and functions. We at KASYFY, backed by an outstanding team of certified ERP consultants, provide authentic and comprehensive ERP Basis training.
Our experts have created simple and effective course materials that allow students to master the module. The allure of ERP is that it allows different departments to see the same data while also allowing them to update the necessary information. Everyone in the company sees the same screen and has access to the same database.
- Features of ERP
- Processing User Requests
- R13 Presentation Interface
- R13 Database Interface
- R13 Application Serv
- Dialog Work Process
- System Landscapes Strategies
- Types of System Landscapes
- Client Concepts
- Client Dependent and Client Independent Objects
- Default Clients
- Creating New Clients
- Local Client Copy
- Remote Client Copy
- Client Export / Import
- Copy Logs and Control Information
- Client Copy: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Client Delete
- Protecting a Client
- Installation Prerequisistes
- Technically Correct Installation : Requirements
- Technically Correct Installation : Profiles
- Oracle Directory Structure
- R/3 Release and System Name
- R/3 Basis Parameters
- R/3 Directory Structure
- Shared Directories
- R/3 Instance Number
- Types of Profiles
- Creating Operation Modes
- Configuring Work Processes to Operation Modes
- Assigining Time Table to Operation Modes
- Configuring Printer in R/3 System
- Device Types
- Monitoring Spool and Output Requests
- Spool Servers
- Creating Logical Spool Servers
- Overview of ERP Online Service
- OCS Patches and R/3 Upgrades
- ERP Patch Manager
- Applying Support Packages
- ERP Router Overview
- Introduction to ERPDBA
- Table Space Administration
- Database Reorganization
- Export and Import Database Objects
- Database Backup
- Memory Management
- Server Overview
- User Overview
- Performance Optimization
- Basic Concepts of Backup and Restore/ Recovery
- Implementation of a Backup Strategy
- Monitoring : What, Why, Who, When
- Monitoring : R13 Servers and Instances
- Monitoring : R13 Users
- Database Monitoring
- R13 Basis System
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Anybody with prior domain knowledge in respective fields can get into this course.
Different payment options are available suiting your needs. We accept credit cards, debit cards cheque cash , netbanking, money wallets.
With tieup through our job consultancy firm, Kasyfy, we make sure each and every candidate in placed with a top tier firm.
With guaranteed results from last 17 Years, we make you stand out in the market with hands on knowledge and better understanding of current scenarios in the market, in turn helping your to automatically get placed with MNCs.
With approximate range between 2 to 3 months, there are more options like fast track training and online training options are also available. Fees is reasonable according to market and industry standards.